Sperrin Partitions Ltd is a rapidly expanding company specializing in dry lining, partitions and suspended ceilings. Under the leadership of Tom O'Kane, the company has expanded rapidly over the last few years and is now poised to become one of Ireland's premier competitors in this field.
Sperrin Partitions are committed to providing their customers consistently high quality work and value for money within an agreed time frame. Health and Safety for both employees and sub-contractors is paramount and Sperrin Partitions strive to ensure adherence to this policy is consistently enforced.
Sperrin Partitions has undertaken a range of residential development and commercial projects to date. They include:
- The construction of timber-framed houses at Kilbarrack, Dublin for Sea View Construction, Armagh
- Younger Homes, Maghera, commission us to board and dry-line private homes across Ireland
- The MBNA Building at Carrick-on-Shannon Phase 2, for O'Hare & McGovern
- The Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast, for Graham Martin in a joint venture
- The John Hue Building at Maynooth University for O'Hare and McGovern. British Gypsum nominated this project for the BPB trophy 2004 in Plaster-boarding.
Current projects include:
- Belfast City Hospital Cancer Centre for Graham Martin, joint venture
- Dungannon College for O'Hare & McGovern
- Limavady College for F B McKee & Co
- Radisson Hotel Dundalk for O'Hare & McGovern
With a proven track record behind them, Sperrin Partitions has the vision to take their skills into the 21st Century and are fully equipped to meet even bigger challenges.
Tom O'Kane – Director
The John Hume building
Multilayered, acoustically superior, visually dramatic ceiling